Wednesday, May 22, 2013

call me summer



WEARING: Dress from Cupcakes and Closet, Bag from Forever 21

What better for summer than gorgeous dresses? 
And this one definitely makes the cut. Its beautiful pink is gracefully accompanied by a lace collar. It fits accurately and is perfect for those lazy summer days with your girlfriends. Anyway, I love dresses which settle a the top and then flow down. This one's a keeper. I won it in a Giveaway actually where I had to describe how I'd wear it in the summer months. ah, coincidence.
 C&C has always had a way with dresses. Check out their website, SOON.




WEARING : Dress from Forever 21

Another of my favourite summer picks.
This dress has this gorgeous pattern and can basically be summed up in one word - LOVE. It's white, charcoal and azure blue and it's friggin' beautiful. It's actually subtle but somehow sharp (not in an ugly in your face way though). 
Its sexy cut-out back is just another cherry on top.


WEARING : Forever 21 shorts, Bag from random store, Top from another random store, Ring from Aldo Accessories

There is no summer sans shorts. High- waisted shorts are probably the most versatile items in your closet (unless you have a Birkin, everything gets better with a Birkin). This piece of heaven is from Forever 21 and is undoubtedly my staple for this year. Can you blame me?


WEARING: White high-waisted shorts from Zara, Top from random store, Bag from Forever 21

DON'T YOU JUST ADORE THIS OUTFIT? I know I do.These shorts are just about the most important thing in my life. I can't wear them everywhere because they're white and I just CANNOT ruin them. Nevertheless, whose going to stop me from admiring them? This pair is from Zara, looks great with almost anything and is perfect for a formal-but not so much- event.

You're free to rant about how much you love summer too.

Manvi.x

8 comments:

  1. Love them all!

    www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com
    @davieanderica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have incredible style. I absolutely LOVE the first two dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :) !!

    follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white shorts!!! All the looks are beautiful for summer! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely summer outfits! I really like that first dress! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits, first dress is sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very superb outfits which you are wear it forever 21 shorts is so beautiful and also it's my favorite brand which is more trendy and prefect for dashing look.

    western dresses online

    ReplyDelete